AFP GA, Greater Atlanta Chapter: July 18 Chapter Meeting
Case Study Roundtables: An exploration in fundraising solutions
Have you ever looked around at an AFP meeting and taken stock of the genius in the room? At this Chapter Meeting, we will harness the talent and ideas of our dedicated members through roundtable discussions on a timeless question - How do you develop an individual giving program and pipeline, particularly when your board is hesitant to fundraise?
Each roundtable discussion will be moderated by a member of the AFP Atlanta Board of Directors.
1. Beth Keller - Habitat International
2. Rachel Ezzo - Kate's Club
3. Juanita Sheppard - Emory University
4. Joe Vella - Communities in Schools
5. Dawn M. Stark - Cathedral of Christ the King School & Christ the King School
6. Greg Cole - Emmaus House
7. Lisa Kennedy - Bobby Dodd Institute
8. Melissa Brogdon - Spelman College
9. Deborah Marshall - The Salvation Army
10. Ashani O’Mard - Atlanta Neighborhood Development Partnership
Session Moderator: Molly Shepherd - Goizueta Business School, Emory University
July 18, 2017 Chapter Meeting
7:30 am Breakfast/Registration/Networking
Jewish Federation of Greater Atlanta
1440 Spring Street, NW
Atlanta, GA 30309
The Jewish Federation is located at the corner of 18th Street and Spring Street,
across from the Center for Puppetry Arts.
This is a Kosher facility.
No outside food or drink is permitted inside the building.
Pre-Registered Member: $20
Day of Meeting Non-Member: $40
*Cancellations must be received by noon the day before the meeting in order to receive a refund or credit."